Thursday, October 7, 2010

Where Did September Go?

I told myself I was not going to let a month go by before blogging. We have just been having so much fun lately that I have to designate a time to blog. My aunt has Myers today while I go to the doctor (so I'm drinking my delicious glucose drink as I type this). I told myself I was going to update the blog while I was here alone.  Myers couldn't go to school today because he had his 18 month check-up/shots. He was the sweetest little thing in the doctor's office. He let the nurse weigh him and measure him and let the doctor do the whole check-up with out any problems. The only time he cried was during the 4 shots!! It was the saddest thing!! Of course emotional pregnant mother cried too. He weighe 27 lbs. 8 oz. and was 33 inches long which puts him in the 75th %ile for both.


During the month of September we cut a lot of grass. We went to Memphis for Ainsley and Jason's wedding at the end of August and Myers stayed with the Flanagans while Matt and I went to the wedding. The Flanagans discovered that Myers has a future in landscape. They said he mowed the grass back and forth for 3 hours. When we got home, of course we had to go buy a lawn mower.



I love how he's pulling the lawn mower back like Daddy does.     

We also went to several festivals in September. Myers' favorite part of festivals are the animals and the music. The animal rescue league had some cats and dogs at one festival we went to. He didn't understand that he couldn't put his hands in the cats' cages.





                                                           
October is my favorite month of the year. We've already had a lot of excitement this October!!

1 comment:

  1. myers pulling the lawn mower backwards is too cute for words!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love him.
    -aunt angel

    ReplyDelete