This is my bag. I'm embarrassed to tell how long I've been carrying it. I actually borrowed it from my sister "for the summer" two summers ago, but I keep getting compliments on it, so I don't return it.
(yes, that's a tunnel in the background)
Here's everything, well almost everything, that's in my bag. I figured ya'll didn't want to see a bunch of papers, receipts, and crumbs.
1. A couple of recipes
2. Our wedding announcement- I'm glad I found this. Someone gave it to me a while back.
3. Happy Birthday Love, Myers cards
4. 2 flash drives
5. A daily report from Myers' school. I think the date on this one is 4/19
7. Thank you notes from Myers' birthday party that I haven't finished writing.
1. Women's One A Day vitamans- I never take them.
2. Orbit gum
3. chapstick, softlips, juicy tube
4. Chick-Fil-A gift card-I'm glad I found this.
5. A beautiful bracelet given to me by one of my students for Christmas. I should have taken a close-up of this one.
6. A pair of gold earrings
1. A pack of peanut butter crackers
2. Granola bar- I really love the chocolate dipped ones!
3. Wiki Sticks- they are for ages 3 and up but my child is advanced
4. Precious clip
5. Shout wipes
I would like to thank Jordan for forcing me to clean out my bag. I found some things I had forgotten about. I would like to tag the following people:
Jamie-because I know she will do it
Niki-because I want to see how many things I would hav guessed right that she has
Kendall-because Jordan tagged her and she hasn't done it and I'm really curious about her bag
Mary Margaret-because I want to see some intresting African things
Kristen Lindley-because I think her explanations would be funny