Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Champagne Taste

What's the saying? Champagne taste on a beer budget...something like that. This describes our son. I don't know where he gets this from. I finally retired the bassinet, only because he was kicking the top railing of it and his foot was propped up on the top. I decided to purchase a Pack-N-Play. Side note: I am going to move him to his bed when he isn't waking up 2 and 3 times a night. I go to Babies R Us and purchase a lower-end pack-n-play. Actually, it was free because I returned some things we had duplicates of. We set up the pack-n-play and guess what? He hates it!! Before I had a baby, I wouldn't have believed any parent that said this. I listened to him cry for an hour and a half in that pack-n-play. I was so determined that he was going to sleep in it, but he won't. We tried for 3 nights and gave up because we were so tired. Our solution: We traded Grandma Gina for her Cadillac pack-n-play. Of course she has the Graco Playard with a mobile, changing table, hood, and it's like double the size of ours. Only the best for her grandson. Guess what? We had a great night last night. Image that!!

3 comments:

  1. This is crazy!!! Guess we have a lot to look forward to....

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nana loves you so much Myers. You are really getting to be a big boy. You are so smart. Love you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 5 month Birthday!!!!!!!!Growing up so fast. Love you to pieces!!!!

    ReplyDelete