Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Gina Got a Pool

On Friday Birdie spent the night with us. Birdie, Myers and I wen to Nagoya and Maggie Moo's on Friday night. On Saturday Myers and I went to a rubber ducky themed baby shower for my friend Ashley who is having baby Lucy in September. On Sunday we visited First Baptist (since we can't seem to find a church). This was the first time Myers went to the nursery. I have no idea what the sermon was about because I was too worried about our pager going off. Yes, it was a real pager like you had in middle school. He did fine. After church the "Ginn Girls" all went to lunch at Brookwood to celebrate Marianna's graduation. On Sunday afternoon we went swimming in Gina's new blow-up pool. Myers had a great time for about 10 minutes then got tired and had to take a nap. Sunday night we went to visit Mamaw Cliburn. Myers cuddled up to her so sweetly!!

All dressed up for the shower!!


Girls lunch (plus Myers)


Swimming

So tired after swimming
Mamaw Cliburn and Myers
sleeping with Mamaw



1 comment:

  1. Those pics are precious! I love seeing new posts! How sweet it that of Myers and his great-grandmother?!

    ReplyDelete