Monday, August 16, 2010

It's a....

nother BOY!!

We are so excited that Myers is going to get a little brother. To be honest it took me a little while to get over that shock that I will be the only girl in a house full of boys. I was having daymares of me pulling a cooler filled with gatorade through the ballpark sunburned with a hoarse voice from yelling at the day's games. But the reality is that I'm going to absolutely love watching my precious boys play ball (or whatever they want to play).

After much discussion and debating, we have decided that his name will be...

Harris Matthew Ginn


We will call him Harris, and he his scheduled to be here at the end of December or beginning of January.


This is the car of a mom at the daycare who has two boys. Will this eventually be my car?

No comments:

Post a Comment