Wednesday, September 9, 2009

WARNING: This is gross!

We have had our first sickness. I feel like we were pretty fortunate to make it 5 1/2 months without getting anything. It all starte about 3 weeks ago with a runny nose. I called the doctor, and they said it was probably teething. About a week later it keeps getting worse, so I call the doctor again. They said it was probably a sinus infection, and called in some antibiotics. Last week my babysitter called to tell me that both of her personal children had SWINE FLU!! I was a disaster. I starting thinking the worst. He's probably had swine flu for two weeks, etc. I called the doctor a third time and demanded to be seen. He did a swine flu test, and it was negative, thankfully!! But he does have ear infections in both ears!! Poor baby!

1 comment:

  1. Myers,
    Nana is so proud you have a tooth. Can't wait to see it. I'm sorry you have been sick. I love you soooooo much.
    Nana

    ReplyDelete